There are dozens of good reasons to select DBA and WCDB as your practice partner.
Here are just a handful:
- You’ll receive the hands-on attention of Inga Ellzey, the nation’s foremost expert in dermatology billing, as your personal business partner and consultant
- You’ll gain access to a comprehensive suite of billing services tailored exclusively for dermatologists
- You’ll benefit from the experience of an 18-year-old dermatology-specific company serving hundreds of providers in 32 states, from locations on the East and West Coast.
- You’ll be serviced by a staff of 85 dedicated and talented dermatology-industry specialists
- You’ll enjoy collection rates that are among the best in the industry
- Our clients’ average turnaround time on claims is 24.5 days, far better than the industry standard of 45 days
- Our accounts receivable exceeding 90 days averages less than 10%
- We collect 98 percent of the fees our clients charge for their services
- We’ll help you avoid lost revenue resulting from inaccurate or delayed follow-up or improper write-offs
- We’ll stabilize your practice’s most expensive overhead cost: billing
- You’ll benefit from a reduction in monthly costs when patient flow is less
- We’ll provide you with free practice-management and EMR software
- We’ll conduct semi-annual medical-record compliance audits
- You’ll benefit from our new client communications portal (no more e-mails and faxes)